
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, so a few things have changed. We have drapes now that match the bedding and a few other additions. But basically this will give you an idea of how the room looks. Here is the crib with bedding in it. I think it turned out even better than I imagined it would.

We got this floor rug at Ikea and thought it would go well with the crib.

Here is the nursing corner. I ordered the boppy cover on Etsy. It has guitar fabric on one side and black minky on the other.

It took me forever to find black baskets to go with the changing table, but my Mom finally helped me find them.

We decided to put up some shelves to display pictures and toys. We had to have a few token Star Wars toys. We have now added a guitar to this shelf.

To follow the rock and roll/music theme we put up some musical notes above the closet.
I love your nursery! It's so chic!
ReplyDeleteyour nursery "rocks!" :) Super cute. Thanks for posting pics of it here. I love the wipe dispenser and boppy covers.
ReplyDelete