Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Mini Vacation

Rafa and I were able to go to Salt Lake for a little mini vacation on his day off about a month ago. We went to the Salt Lake Farmers market and got some tasty strawberry and pineapple salsa amongst other fun food. Then we went to the Red Butte Gardens at the University of Utah. If you haven't been there you need to go! It is one of my favorite places because of the multiple paths, trails, and hidden placed where you can just relax and enjoy the beauty. I also love sitting on the swings!

I loved the waterfall! I also needed more pictures of myself pregnant so I won't forget what it was like in the future.


Here is a picture of some of the gorgeous flowers they have in the gardens!


We were able to take a little hike through the woods. The trail followed a beautiful river. It was refreshing to be out in nature, even if only for a short time. Usually in the summer we go for a lot of hikes, but being close to the end of my pregnancy that has not been possible this summer. So going to the gardens was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment