
Baby Tyson is here! Well, he has been here for exactly a month now, I am just behind on my blog. That was mainly my fault, but also the fault of my old computer. It was almost 6 years old and blacking out every 30 seconds so I could never get anything done, it was so frustrating. I finally decided to get a new computer a few days ago and life is good again. I am updating everything so that I can be ready when my own little one comes.
This picture shows Tyson at 2 days old in the hospital. It was so neat to hold him next to my tummy and feel my baby kick inside of me. Being both boy cousins so close in age will be fun for them.

Here I am with adorable Tyson at Shannon's house. He is about 2 weeks old in these pictures. Shannon was nice enough to let me spend time holding, swaddling, and doing other things with him as I am a little nervous to do everything with my baby for the first time.

Here is a close up picture of his peaceful face. I love his dark hair! But that hair color could still change, we will just have to wait and see.
Julie I just heard you had the baby. I can't wait to hear more details. Hopefully I will be able to see picks and say hello to you. CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to meet Luke!!
ReplyDelete