Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Luke's First Christmas

Christmas was a busy time for us because my parents were in town and we wanted to spend as much time with them as we could. Luke was 5 months old on December 22. I think he enjoyed all the time we got to spend with family.


We got Luke a pair of Christmas p.j.'s with a cute hat. Here he is with Daddy in our Living room Christmas day. Both Dad and Luke got a Boston Red Sox hat for Christmas.

Luke also got a doggy toy for Christmas. It has a lot of tags and fun things for him to grab on to.

One of my Sixth Grade students made this stocking for Luke. I told her it was so big that Luke would fit in it, so I had to take a picture to show her.

By the end of the day Luke was very tired and he sure let us know how he felt.


Earlier in the day he was sleeping peacefully. You've gotta love those cheeks.

Here I am with my Mom and niece Mari.

Luke loves his Grandpa Kingsley. He is always happy in his arms.

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of me (that is a surprise as I usually do not like my pictures!) Thank you for the post. Dad and I loved spending time with you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete