Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Pictures

My family got together and went to Gardner's Village the week after Christmas to take family pictures. The formal ones are done, but I have not posted them yet. These are just some informal ones that Rafa took during that day. I'll post the other ones when I get them.

In this picture we have all the Grand kids. Mari did a good job holding Luke but he still got confused and didn't know what was going on, thus the serious face in all of the pictures. I love how Tyson is so happy in all the pictures.

Here is another view of the same setting, but Luke is starting to slip. They were all sitting on a sled, it was so cute!

We just had to get this adorable picture of Luke on the cart.

This picture is for my Mom. She bought this pullover jacket and sewed on the dinosaurs. Luke looks so cute in it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the last picture of Luke!!! What a cutie : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention how much I just love all these pictures?!

    ReplyDelete