Monday, May 18, 2009

This is for you Lisa and Teacher Appreciation Week!

Here is the picture I promised you Lisa. This was me at 30 Weeks pregnant on May 7th. Thanks for reminding me to post a prego picture Lisa, because I will want to have a few for memory sake in the future. I will post some more pictures when the nursery is done.


Here is a picture of my classroom door after my awesome Room Mom decorated it for Teacher Appreciation Week. What was so fun was that the theme is the same as my nursery! Was it inspiration or just a funny coincidence?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. When I don't get to see you I need the memories too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! I LOVE this preggo picture! I cant believe that your belly is that darling (yes, i get that it is weird that I would say that, but it is true!)

    ReplyDelete