
Here I am at the entrance to the dinner and celebration. They gave me a flower to wear on my dress and assigned Rafa and I a table.

Here is the beautiful table where we sat and ate a nice dinner.

The beautiful dining room.

Here are all of the recipients for this year.

I had a give a short speech thanking everyone. But first, one of my students spoke about me. She did a fabulous job. I loved the students' speeches the best, a few even brought tears to me eyes as I could see how their teacher helped them to excel in school.

We were each given a hand-made statue which showed a the hand of a teacher and a child clasped together, very special. Then we also got to take home an amazing (and huge) basket filled with free gift cards to restaurants and businesses around the state. I was not expecting any of this! I felt like a Queen for the night! This was a night that I will always remember during my teaching career. I just want to thank all of the wonderful teachers and mentors that helped mold me into the teacher I am today- thank you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment