I can't believe that my husband has done a marathon! What an accomplishment. He worked really hard to get prepared for it and it has motivated me. I don't think a marathon is in the near future, but I am going to do a few 5k's this summer, and maybe even a 10k.Sunday, April 25, 2010
Rafa's first marathon!!!
I can't believe that my husband has done a marathon! What an accomplishment. He worked really hard to get prepared for it and it has motivated me. I don't think a marathon is in the near future, but I am going to do a few 5k's this summer, and maybe even a 10k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! Rafa is the MAN!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for your races this summer. You'll have to let me know how they go. By the way, did you ever get my message about our graduate cohort dinner coming up? I never heard back from you. Give me a call at 801-850-8463.
ReplyDelete