Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Faces and New Talents

I love this picture because Luke looks so funny with his eyes all wide.

Here is Luke starting to look older in the face. He is changing every day.

He loves to blow bubbles now.

And to stick out his tongue.

He likes to hug his toys and grasp them better.

He also loves to sit up now, but always flops over so I have to watch him. He is wearing an outfit from Grandma Kingsley here.

Here he is wearing the pj's that Mike and Caroline gave him. He is holding one of his favorite toys.
He also likes to hold his bottle now, but I still have to help him of course because he does not know what he is doing yet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie, What a charmer Luke is! Thanks for posting the pictures on your blog. (especially Luke in grandma's outfit :) Love you lots, Mom

    ReplyDelete