I had to get a close up of his legs because he now has the cutest leg rolls because he is getting so big. I can't believe how much he has changed in the past 3 weeks. I can actually work on this blog again after so because I took a day off work today to just be home with Luke.

Before he never liked his bouncy chair, but just recently he can stay in it longer and actually likes it. I had to get a picture of him in it.
Here is our future rock star in his rocker outfit. He was hugging the teddy bear because he likes soft things. He also likes his soft cow blanket toy that I got at the Tillamok cheese factory last April.
Here is Luke in his cute overalls getting ready for church. He is laying on his changing table all happy. He loves his changing table and could stay there all day sometimes. Notice his hand all clenched int a fist. He is doing that a lot more now. It looks like he is boxing or about to punch the camera.
So happy!
This was Luke's second play date with his cousin Tyson. I love Tyson's new haircut. Before going to my house to eat yummy Kneaders for lunch, Shannon and I went to Baby's R Us together.

Wow Julie! He sure is a cute baby... and I love the chunky legs.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you! thanks again. Luke is adorable!
ReplyDelete