
I can't believe that Luke is now 3 weeks old! He is almost a month! I love this picture because it looks like he is thinking about something serious.

Here he is in his first pair of shoes. They match his shirt and a little wrist band that makes sounds. We dressed him all cute because today was his first long outing. We went out for 3 hours and he slept the entire time, he was so good! We went to the mall and dinner and pushed him around in his stroller. Boy, did I feel like a Mom when I pushed the stroller around.

Here is another view of his cute shoes.

Luke and Dad.

A few days ago Luke and his cousin Tyson had their first play-date. Tyson is 6 weeks older than Luke, so it is exciting to know that they will grow up together and be great friends.

Luke is just starting to like his play mat. Here he was not that interested in it.

Rafa and I love it when Luke wakes up because he does cute stretches like this one with his arms up over his head.
Go Luke! Such a cute boy.
ReplyDeletewow, who ever got those shoes must have fabulous taste!
ReplyDelete